Friday, September 19, 2008

Live Shout-out

I'd like to take this chance and use my little slice of the internet to say a word of thanks. Now, this word of thanks isn't how you say 'meaningful' (it is to me, and possibly to those i will list) but this live shout-out goes to a group i play with (nearly) every night on Gears of War. I will now list the group of good people i play one of my favorite games with. These people are fantastic, they all looked past the fact i was a young teenager and gave me a chance that night I moseyed into their lobby that night, and ever since I've been having a great time with them 'nearly' every night. I'm sorry, I don't know their names personally, but they are as follows
twodollars74- This guy has always got your back, you always want him on your side in an argument
heelfan9- One of the nicest people i've ever 'virtually' met.
H2Daddy- What a great guy, he's always got a positive attitude.
Bubbz21- This is the one guy who ALWAYS has a cool head.
Iceman08c-I really wish i knew you better man! you seem like such a great dude.
Bullimicsumo-Man, all i know about you is that you're in Japan or something, and that's AWESOME! hope i get to know you better over Live!
Zitpopper- Zit, you are one nice guy. I have a blast playin' gears with you.
Diggler25- you are the man, man! I have a blast playin' with you daily, and i hope there's more ahead!
Mawg004- or is it mawgoo? anyway, here's to the middle aged white guy.
Vmprblood4- dude, what a cool guy! you are one level-headed man.
matadorjp- when i first started playin' you were the guy to beat! I guess you're on one loooooong mean streak
pikthis- our internet buddy status only just begun, heres to a future of G.o.W.
damnwrightty- what a name, what a name... You are the BOMB! you're such a card:)
Skydog D- What in the world does your name mean?!?! It must be latin for 'dannydude1 killer' or something.
V1 Kam 1V- sorry for the name butchering, but it's confusing! dude, you are a LEADER and you lead to VICTORY!
If i missed anyone, i'm sorry, but you are very important to my xboxLive experience, don't hate me! plus, these people are in no way 'ordered'. They are all equally awesome, invite any one of these people to your gears of war game and you'll be in for a great game. so, Live buddies, here's to you!

1 comment:

JasonD76 said...

Danny, it's always a blast playing with you too, man. You truly are the coolest thirteen year old alive, and trust me, since I'm often around young adults, I'm speaking on good authority. Perhaps there is something in the water up there in Wisconsin. In any case, keep up the good work on the blog, and I'll see you online. -Jason(Zit)