Thursday, September 18, 2008

English Homework

Okay, here's the situation. In my English class I recently was assigned to read a novel in two weeks and then proceed to write a book review about it, then for the next 30 minutes she said more words. Anyway, I was walking through my schools' library when I happened upon my FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME! This book is so fantastically amazing I almost defecated right there! I scooped it up and read it in a day (short book) remembering just how awesome it is. To cut the suspense, this book is called Maniac Magee, masterfully written by Jerry Spinelli. I felt compelled to request that (tell you to) you read this book. The character development is so fantastic that you've just gotta read it! It's about a runaway orphan, named Jeffrey Magee, who goes to a segregated town and makes friends with 'em all. With emotional development and fantastic moments along the way! READ THE BOOK!

No comments: