Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little more about myself

Okay, so I didn't want to write a bunch of stuff in my first post, but now i want to, so here goes... Okie dokie, one of my proudest moments is getting my first degree black belt, it took 4 YEARS of Tae-Kwon-Do training, FOUR YEARS!!!! The day i got it was VERY, VERY much a good one.
I'm currently located in Wisconsin, how boring, good thing i'm so exciting! I am FINALLY ana 8th grader at HMMS (Horace Mann Middle School) and the 6th graders are probably the coolest EVER! too bad the 7th graders are a bunch of TOTAL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, they are just a bunch of idiots, with FEW exceptions. But oh well...
I have a LOT of favorite websites, my inspiration for the D.K. chronicles is TheSneeze.com. really, this guy is hilarious. Another is my brothers, jacklink.typepad.com seriously, not just because he is my brother. look at it today!
Anyway, it's time for me to go to bed. i will see you readers TOMORROW!!! Peace out guys

No comments: